• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Feldco?

hetfield

or hetfeild
My windows need to be replaced. For ????s and grins I'm having some estimates done to see what it would cost in addition to pricing windows to install myself. I have Feldco coming tomorrow because they're offering free installation if you sign before the end of the month. I'm sure there's a catch, but it doesn't hurt to listen to the sales pitch. It looks like they serve IL, WI, and IN, which is WGL in a nutshell :) Anyone here ever deal with them?

Last edited:
You should look into norandex. I work at the corporate headquarters, we are a vinyl siding and window distributor with a few locations out your way. We deal with pella, peachtree, and a few other major manufacturers. They should also be able to give you contractor/installer names. Shoot me a PM I'll give you my info if you want to drop my name. :cool:

I had replacement windows installed in my house quite a number of years ago. I thought the price and the workmanship was good. The company's name is Quality Window in Butler. Might be worth a try to get an estimate from them, too.

I just ordered replacement windows and did it myself. Easy as can be. I paid 1/4 of the cost that the estimates we received.

You can go to Lowes, HD etc and order your own. If I didn't have a damn stucco house and the frames weren't cemented in I'd do my own. I did the bathroom and it was a bloody PITA! Worth paying someone. They have no idea what they're in for.

You can go to Lowes, HD etc and order your own. If I didn't have a damn stucco house and the frames weren't cemented in I'd do my own. I did the bathroom and it was a bloody PITA! Worth paying someone. They have no idea what they're in for.

The place I work for supplies the windows for lowes and HD, skip them and go to their source.

I waited for meanrds to have there 11% off sale. I lucked out and they also had a promotion for dale jr for another 10% off and I bought new construction windows. I lucked out and had a opening that a stocked window dropped right in. backspacing wasn't right but nothing a 1/2" filler strip didn't fix.

Back