• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fab Fords Forever! need a pass!

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
hey guys, somehow this crept up on me and the deadline crept right past me :troutslap:

anyone have or know of someone with an extra pass for sale? i need for an 03 cobra, 05 mustang gt and an f150.

anyone else going?

Don't have a pass to give but we are heading to Disneyland at the end of next week to spend a few days for the kiddos spring break.

Maybe I can convince the fam to spend a few hours on Saturday walking the lot.

anyone else going?
Every year they have this show on the same weekend as the LB Grand Prix. If I'm not at the race, I'll be wandering around the show with my camera. I might also be found at the Bay Cities Mustang Club tent. I don't enter a car as I don't do early mornings.
Karl

Do we have enough people to get at least a mini meet/caravan to go down there? I've yet to even meet any of the CA members (used to be neceg) so who would be down for getting together and driving down there all at once?

Yup. Only two.

DSC_0023.jpg

Karl

Last edited:
The Tropic Green one was mine. :)

Thanks to who took pictures of her, I forgot too! I was hanging out with the SVO Mustang guys when I wasn't walking around.

We were the outcasts all the way in the very back corner. :(

Mike: Nice clean Tour................As you can tell by the photos, not too many people care about our cars.....Hence the location of the show.....Don't feel bad, the Edsel people don't even show up anymore....You were probably right across from me as I was there with the Bullitt....

Last edited:
Pretty crazy only two showed up! :help:

We drove back late Saturday night or else we would have stopped by on Sunday morning to check it out as I've always wanted to attend FFF as I always enjoy non-import car-shows.

Mike: Nice clean Tour................As you can tell by the photos, not too many people care about our cars.....Hence the location of the show.....Don't feel bad, the Edsel people don't even show up anymore....You were probably right across from me as I was there with the Bullitt....
This show is turning more into Fabulous Mustangs Forever. I generally go for the older stuff, cars from the 50's and 60's and earlier but after a while, if you go to enough shows per year, you start seeing all the same cars over and over again. This one I hadn't seen before and was glad that I did. Nicest '56 Montclair I've ever seen.

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Karl

i have video from this event a friend in his blue mustang was there i can't go, until next year i will be there representing the CEG (i hope that)

this mustang

m_eb3506580559a7ce0f9b69f9d235c04b1.jpg

This was take at Saleen Headquarters and not Fabulous Fords Forever.....

ups a friend who was there send me all the pics he take and send me this one too. a mistake. i have a video of this event i will upload to youtube is not mine,next year i will be there with the csvt

Back