• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Evo hood price

GeorgeSVT

CEG'er
I'm looking to buy a used evo cf hood. Idk how many if them were made. I guess there was only a few made. So I'm looking for how much a reasonable price for a used one of those would be. Can Anyone who knows about those hoods help me?

Well I found one but I want peoples opinions on pricing and everything from the people who know about those hood. So I'm sorry but that didnt answer at all. And he's asking 700 + shipping

I think that's reasonable since they are not made anymore "rare" tour item I got my cf cowl for like $320-$390 I don't remember exactly but that's when they were being made...and of course imo the evo hood is rarer..

300-400+shipping is the range i think you will find 'most'. Depending on condition, if its been painted....if you want body color, you would probably be willing to pay a bit more for one already done up in your desired color.

700 is far to much for a used hood... New cf hoods sell for like 650 shipped if you can find one every now an then.. as someone else stated 400 is a good price for a great cond used hood.

i'm just going to say, the CF evo style hood looks awesome. if i was going to put a CF hood on a contour it would be a evo style hood. i think if you're going to get one with as rare as they are and the fact that no one is making them any more 700 is not to much. if it's what you want then you should get it, assuming you have the money for it.

700 is far to much for a used hood... New cf hoods sell for like 650 shipped if you can find one every now an then.. as someone else stated 400 is a good price for a great cond used hood.

Yes $650 is regular pricer for new hood but for one that only a few were made I don't think so...

Back