• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Eo #2007 is gone.

SVTGT350

CEG'er
E0 #2007 is gone. :nonono:

At about 10pm last night I was headed north on Highway 1 through Oceano (just south of Pismo Beach) when a girl in a early 90's Honda Accord attempted a u-turn from where she was parked on the right side of the highway directly in front of me. I was traveling about 35 MPH and didn't even have time to brakes. Everyone is OK here, the kid was at home with Gramma.

I will be heading down to the yard today to get a look at her in the daylight and see if I want to try and fix her. I may also consider parting her out. If you search my username you should be able to see some pics of before the accident. PM if you are interested in parts.

Really sorry to hear the sad news, But glad everyone is ok.

Hope you can save her

But if not you'll get a good interest if you part her out. Dib's on the Koni/GC :laugh:

If you find that she's too far gone, be sure to add your SVT to the All SVT's go to Heaven thread in General Discussions I believe. Glad everyone was ok and hope you're able to save it

Sorry to hear this.....Glad everyone is okay........Keep us posted on the aftermath mess you have to deal with........

I've seen three highway U-turns in the past month, far more often than usual... not sure what people are thinking. Another car and I almost plowed into someone who literally skidded to a stop in the left lane to enter a small space in the concrete divider.

Very sorry to hear about the SVT, good luck. It did keep you safe!

oh no !!! such a nice car havent seen it since our last meet at dave an busters.
have you seen the car yet ?? any pics ???
parts ??
headlights,and that trunk cargo net,rear muflers w/tips and those front brakes ?

Back