• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dyno meet Jasper AL

OB1

Hard-core CEG'er
On the 17th we had a dyno meet w/ a decent turnout. Myself Ryanblacksvt & my brother were the only CSVT's. There was a Sport trac & 2 foci, one w/ a powerworks SC. There were also some Stangs to show up while we were there.

Pics
Company car, Doug from Bamachips did our tuning, & had the portable dyno.
dynomeet_00.jpg

dynomeet_06.jpg

dynomeet_36.jpg

Ryan in my rearview as usual! :)
dynomeet_03.jpg

Powerworked Focus
dynomeet_09.jpg

He put down 208/180 I think.

The other focus
dynomeet_24.jpg

I seemed to have lost my pics of the sport track but here are some more random pics of the cars in attendance.
dynomeet_34.jpg

dynomeet_35.jpg

dynomeet_46.jpg

dynomeet_47.jpg

Ryan owned by th AL roads.
dynomeet_54.jpg

Ryan on the Dyno.
dynomeet_26.jpg

Vid

Me on there
dynomeet_20.jpg

dynomeet_17.jpg

Vid

Chart
dynochart01.jpg

My A/F was really jacked up since the 3L. But w/ all I had done I figured I'd break the 200fwhp mark. Mine BTW is an 03 Taurus engine matched to the SVT upper & lower W/ SVT cams. The #L Heads were PnP by Kinger Along w/ ST 220 Valve springs. Clevite rods & mains TH trans w/ Torsen blah, blah, blah!

ryan has his 2.5 pretty highly modded no resinator & bolt ons. I know he put down 161whp but I don't remember the torque.

Yeah you've seen it; it's dirty as usual. :crazy: I wish I coulda came down, but those straps don't look strong enough to hold down my TQ montser!

We're actually getting a batch of 2000 or so ready for sale. Freightliners just need a new bumper and an oil change before the dealer will buy 'em back. Volvo's gotta be better than brand new all over. :cry:

Thanks alot. BTW I've been through three sets of wheels in about a year I've had these a couple of weeks & I think I'm gonna stick w/ them for a while. :)

I've got two sets of wheels on my patio and a full size 17" 'spare' for the svt. I've had three sets of 17"s for my contours and one set (still have) of aftermarket 16"s. I know how it is ... somewhat expensive at times.

Back