• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

DCTC

DarkBlueZ

Hard-core CEG'er
I was walking into dakota county technical college today and saw 3 contours on the way from the parking lot. A green GL, red SE, and a green SE. Any of these cars belong to you guys?

I seen at least 10 (more than usual) contours today on my 100 mile trip to and from work today..Anyone on here ???? :blackeye: :laugh:

You notice them more once you own one.

Also: I seen that white Contour with the SVT body kit in the Lakeville area on my way home today.

Last edited:
Haha, yeah...its true you notice em once you drive one. I usually only pay attention to the SVTs tho to be honest...no offense guys. I got into a run with a SVT Focus on the way home today. I am wondering if he was stock because it was pretty much dead even...gotta love those deserted roads in Dakota County.

Haha, yeah...its true you notice em once you drive one. I usually only pay attention to the SVTs tho to be honest...no offense guys. I got into a run with a SVT Focus on the way home today. I am wondering if he was stock because it was pretty much dead even...gotta love those deserted roads in Dakota County.
BAN!!!!

Promoting street racing....LOL....:laugh::laugh:

Yeah man...I never said I was breaking the speed limit or racing so calm yourself down dude. Also, I wasn't promoting it and I don't even usually run with people because I don't feel like killing myself nor other people. But this was a fsvt and it was on a country road with visibility for about a good mile...and no one was on it besides us. I am well aware of the rules but thanks anyways tho captain sparky.

Last edited:
Back