• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

custom carbon fiber parts for contours

custom carbon fiber parts for contours

• CF OEM Post-98 trunk

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • CF OEM Fenders

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • CF OEM Post-98 Dash Kit

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • CF Post-98 2 x 2 1/16 Gauge holder Dash Kit

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • CF Door

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters
sure just let me find that stupid camera lol:laugh: its lost in a sea of junk... I might just borrow my girlfriend camera phone later.

I actually got a new phone to get these pictures, but here are a few shots of my new garage/shop. I have it set up, somewhat, to where I could start, but moving into this has killed me.
here is my sand paper and some of the brushes
2642799_22_full.jpg

Here are the molds I'm working on and the carbon fiber roll in the back eagerly awaiting to made into parts.:laugh:
2642799_20_full.jpg

Here is the shop with parts strung out everywhere. The middle shelf holds all the resins and release wax for the molds. On the left is some rims I have to refurbish soon and powder coat for someone. On the right the red barrel sticking out is my compressor line and regulator. I have to bring the compressor still. I need some one to help me pick it up its like 100-200 pounds!
2642799_21_full.jpg

My work bag with pneumatic tools and the dash door parts I've been working on.
2642799_19_full.jpg

My car that needs to be worked on lol Primer flames are all the rage here!:blackeye:
It was either crappy looking flames or 4 primer spots where I reshaved the door handles. omg I need to paint it!
2642799_18_full.jpg

Slowly ,but surely its coming together. I just need to throw out all the junk that came with the garage, get a couple for tools, and set up my workstation better and I'll be all set!

as long as it's coming together nicely! slowly but surely that is...

Works out good for me, just heard today that our quarterly bonus is being held back... no good...:nonono:

could also make mazda 6 parts, theres a giganto 6 following, and I saw a carbon mazda 6 engine cover I want for my 3l, but it has the companies name across it and I want mine to have a 9 taurus duratec name plate. just making them blank would be awesome.

other things that would be cool:

outer b-pillar cover

sail panel insert

mirror "arm" section (to match b pillar and sail)

shifter boot trim piece

inner door handles and switch bezels

headlight bezels (the chrome part people paint black, will still require a bake to get them in, but hey, would be wicked. if you want, you could ship stuff my way for assembly and drop ship complete headlights)

side skirts

grill rings

tail light trim piece (chrome over 98+ tails)

eye lids

I'll think of more, just wait

Ill take a trunk lid a spoiler and a hood with a induction area for air flow and mirrors and interior so thats my order just let me know when you start and im in............!

Rocky Mtn Runnin
98 svt # 2800 sf mdntb
seconed owner...:laugh:

we need a pre 98 CF trunk. if you could make a molded in spoiler with it that would be awesome. also mold in a LED 3rd brake light in the spoiler. complete awesome.

you would find a huge following for an SE front splitter. i tried to get one made but apparently it didnt work.

+1 for the SE splitter.

I'm about to probably make one from a 'tique lip and some aluminum sheet in the back yard, but a shweet carbon one would be wicked

just done base it on that retarded razzi thing, those things are:

A: pointless

B: uglier than no splitter at all

C: not really a splitter, but more of an "air dam"

Back