• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

csvt parts in cleveland area

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scooby757

I know. This should be in classifieds,but I see from posts in "general", and other places, that the problem I'm having posting there has been going on for over six months... My apologies for the infraction I'm about to commit...:shocked:
Anyway. I have a few items I no longer need.

A superchip for SFG2 coded ecm. $125.00

An unused Ford "Bullitt" fuel door. I believe I still have a print out of the original "how to" install instructions. $45.00

An original leather shift knob in VERY GOOD condition. {car had B&M shifter from VERY early in it's life.} $25.00

Ashtray "cup". Unused. Make offer.

Thats it for now. I have a few other things I haven't unpacked yet. {just moved} If interested email James at: scooby757@aol.com

Thanks.

If you know it should be in the classifieds then why didnt you put it there? :shrug:

Well, as I stated at the very beginning...I tried several times to post in the classifieds. I haven't been allowed to...I read the listed reasons that this might happen. I don't fall under any of them. I PMed a moderator in the "classified" section. Received no response... So I just figured I would post them in here to reach a few people close by who might be interested, without pissing off the entire forums by doing it in say, the "general" section or something. Sorry. Not trying to be a assclown.

At least put it in the stickied local marketplace thread in here instead of making a new thread.

Send me a PM to remind me about your trouble w/ the regular classifieds, and I'll look into it when I get home later on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back