• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Created a Social group to plan meetups

Sick2000Svt

CEG'er
Ok i think i got it this time....lol didnt really give any info on what group and where so..... I created a Social Group called Central east Coasters for us in the Cap. & surrounding areas. Hopefully we could plan Some kinda getogether (BBQ, meet at a drag strip or something) so we can check out each others rides and so on so now that i posted the info needed see ya round... :laugh: lol forgive me for my ignorance haha we all make mistakes lol:rolleyes:

Ok i think i got it this time....lol didnt really give any info on what group and where so........:laugh: lol forgive me for my ignorance haha we all make mistakes lol:rolleyes:

Mistake? What's that? We in the Capitol CEG don't make mistakes! :laugh:

ROTFL. Yes, let's plan something. You be in charge and send the invitation. :cool:

Mistake? What's that? We in the Capitol CEG don't make mistakes! :laugh:

ROTFL. Yes, let's plan something. You be in charge and send the invitation. :cool:

LOL not anymore at least:crazy:..... yeah man ill get something cookin soon hopefully we get a couple more people 2 join the social group.... but if not mabye a few will want to show up from reading the thread i post on the meet..... i ordered a new usb cable for my camera so i should have some new pics posted soon :laugh:

yeah i know im just not sure where we should try to meet up... i would say my place but the people around here would cry bloody murder lol... i know a couple of commuter lots but there in fredericksburg.... not sure if cops would tell us to leave the only other place i can think is mabye a drag strip there are 2 near here about 20-30 miles colonial beach and summerduck....or we could hit MIR :laugh:
Okay, Mr. Organizer, you have thrown a few ideas out there. I am not too excited about the commuter lots.

The drag strip or Colonial Beach sounds workable. I need to find out more about Summerduck. Note that we need to also find a place where we can do minor maintenance. Don't want the local enforcement officers to write us tickets.

Edit. Summerduck, looks promising. I'm more of a beach bum, though. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD1gyds0R3w

Last edited:
haha yeah the beach is sweet... i meant to say colonial beach dragway... i used to go to the beach strip alot about 1 year ago... they have a massive parking lot not really sure about summerduck ive only driven by slowly a couple of times... yeah i hear ya about the commuter lots i used to hang out there in highschool lol but thats been about 7 years lol not sure about the real colonial beach tho there might be a couple of places not real familiar about the area..... i am impressed with this Svt man. sorry about the book haha:laugh:

Last edited:
Back