• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cougarfest 2010 - Harrisburg, PA.

wadespencer99

CEG'er
I'll prob be up for the day that Saturday. Unless someone is willing to let me crash the night. :)

if i go there and you dont show up with a freshly painted SVT i'm gonna be pissed! you're the only reason i'm goin, well kinda, and to look at the other cars.

I'm off Friday and may stop over...if not, we'll definitely be there Saturday and lend a little support to a fellow CEG'er...

I'm out. :( I have night shift at UPS friday night, then work at the deli Sat. :/ I'm bum'd out. Oh well, there's always next year!

aw man its a car show? :(

Not Per se. It's almost like SZ, only more booze and less of something else that I will not post on here, due to it looking like a bad-mouthing comment; which I do not want to impose on. (kim explained it to me, but yeah). It's more of a gathering/Hangout thing.

...right Kim? :D

well I wouldn't say there's more booze. heh There are usually more chicks though. ;)
There will be a car show on Saturday - it's just members showing off their rides, much like how we do our Show and Shine at Spring Zing.

We arrived at 12:30 at the hotel. Just had late lunch. Cobra is snoozin' off the long drive (the truck lulled me to sleep and I snoozed probably 6 of the 8 hours :eek: )
Some people slowly trickling in.
So hot and humid!

Last edited:
Damn man. You've gotta get that thing done. I drove right past your place yesterday. I was towing a car from E-Town. When you get that thing done let me know, i'll drive up to check it out.

Back