• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

contour flip up cup holder

arabianjules

New CEG'er
WANT ONE OF THESE IF POSSIBLE?

does anyone know were i can order 1 of these? new if possible, `finis` code please:laugh:??

cupholder.jpg

`95-98 ford contour mercury mystique flip up cup holder`

:shrug:

thanks for helping.

Right hand drive????

Sorry to be off topic... And if your in Saudi A. let me know if thats a Mondeo from there. I will have to talk to my father about bringing one to the US, since he is there!

I should also ask him to bring me a couple barrels of gas so we dont have to go to gas stations ne more!:laugh:

- amyn

they are still available through ford, part number f7rz-5413562-aaa and the black bezel is f7rz-54061a16-aaa. now that is for left hand drive cars. the bezel would be different for sure on a right hand drive mondeo where the cupholder may be the same. for anyone that is interested the dark graphite trim bezel part number is ys8z-54061a16-baa. i have seen those cupholders from time to time on ebay. and i would talk with bill jenkins on getting them through ford.

thanks for the replys guys.

its for my mondeo in england, drive a Holden in saudi, and thanks for the part numbers:laugh: will pop to the ford dealers, here in saudi, to see if i can get them to take back to the UK.

and petrol is oh ssssssooooooooooo cheap here:laugh:

Back