• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Congrats to the Pens!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
I'm surprised there isn't a Pens thread (you know you saved your team from moving, right:shrug:) Anyways, the "blue collar line" really won the cup for you guys and for that I tip the cap of the old english "D" to your version of the grind line, good job. Maybe people should take off their "87 glasses" long enough to see the really good, hard working, put their noses in a get them dirty guys in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines and give them some respect!

What a rivalry, what's the encore going to be:confused::shrug:

pit.gif

WooHoo!

I'm surprised there isn't a Pens thread (you know you saved your team from moving, right:shrug:) Anyways, the "blue collar line" really won the cup for you guys and for that I tip the cap of the old english "D" to your version of the grind line, good job. Maybe people should take off their "87 glasses" long enough to see the really good, hard working, put their noses in a get them dirty guys in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines and give them some respect!

What a rivalry, what's the encore going to be:confused::shrug:

You know, I was thinking about that myself. I really wouldn't be surprised to see the Pens and Redwings in the finals next year either. And I really think the media is the only ones with "87 glasses." Most Pens fans like the whole team, lol

Ya the media is the only one with "87 glasses" on. I like Crosby don't get me wrong, but there is much more to this team than just him. The Penguins are the Penguins not the Penguin.

BTW WE GOTZ THE CUP! AND LOL MARIAN HOSSA!

BTW, classy move by Crosby with the ceremonial handshake, no class or "Klasse" for that matter:mad:....the face of the NHL needs a lesson, too bad it didn't come this year. I'm thinking that the rest of team may have something to say about that, who knows:shrug:

BTW, classy move by Crosby with the ceremonial handshake, no class or "Klasse" for that matter:mad:....the face of the NHL needs a lesson, too bad it didn't come this year. I'm thinking that the rest of team may have something to say about that, who knows:shrug:

He was ushered away by NHL officials to do the interview. He didn't have a choice.

Back