• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Meet

SVT3391

CEG'er
OK, I am standing up to organize a meet.
Location wise, probably one of the old places in Rockville.
Time wise, probably one Friday evening in August.

Please respond to this thread with suggestion of time/place/etc and I will try to get one organized. Old timers, new comers, all welcome. You don't need to have a Contour/Mystique/Cougar to qualify. Bring whatever your pride ride with you.

Rick

A Rockville meet I might be able to do, but a Saturday would probably be better. I'm living in Charlottesville, working in Richmond, and go back to Fairfax every few weekends :crazy: so I wouldn't be able to get from Richmond to Rockville until kinda late on a Friday. I really do want to meet some cap CEGers and their cars before the end of the summer, as I've only met Tony, Alex, and J's bro hahah.

P.S. And seen NONE of their cars :nonono:

i work fridays but theres massive cruise nights and car shows a lot around DE. theres 2 this weekend the 21st and the 22nd. PM me for info if your interested.

......I've only met Tony, Alex, and J's bro hahah.

P.S. And seen NONE of their cars :nonono:

ROTFL. You don't want to see my car :laugh: . The car is reliable. That is the best compliment I can give (and it is the truth) :cool:.

Back on topic. Not sure if I can make it. Just plan something and if I can, I will show up. I am more of a "Maintenance Meet Kind of Guy" :) .

I'm not sure what i'm going to be doing for the rest of the summer. I guess just make a date and hopefully i can make it. Saturdays would be better though since I would probably have to travel. Unless you want to have a meet in Salisbury :)

I can't do August 11th (Saturday). Just throwing that out there to keep this thread moving. The 4th, 18th, or 25th I would probably be able to make it. The Fridays prior to those days are iffy--I'd have a hard time getting there before 7pm.

Ocean City car show......Aug 5th........the beach.......the cars........and the ladies. What more can you ask for. We can even skip the car show and just hit the beach:cool:

We can meet this weekend so you fix my Hella Fogs :laugh::help::laugh:
Sorry, no can do. :laugh: This weekend, I have a haircut, Phantom of the Opera, a picnic, and sprucing up of some rims which were given to me (thanks, Phil).

CARSHOW IN CAMBRIDGE, MD!!!!!

2-6pm

its at the hayatt hotel if anyone knows where that is.

10 dollar entry fee.

Will anyone be in the Fairfax area this weekend? We can do a meet on Saturday

I actually am in Fairfax right now but I wasn't yesterday, and I can't do a meet today because I have to take care of a P0402 while I'm home...plus it's raining.

Back