• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Carbon Fiber Hood, BAT suspension, Trubendz exhaust, Walbro fuel pump

nevron

New CEG'er
All prices are WITHOUT shipping.

All prices are OBO. If you think my prices are too high, throw me an offer.

Located in Connecticut, local pickup is available.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Carbon Fiber Hood. Painted black. $200

Leather wrapped steering wheel. In great condition. $100

Walbro fuel pump. Already attached to housing. Direct replacement. $75

BAT European handling kit. In perfect, like new condition. Less than 1000 miles.
$600. SOLD

TruBendz 304 stainless steel exhaust. Includes magnaflow resonator and "quit flow" muffler. Sounds great and no highway drone. $200

4 R-1 rims. in decent condition with normal wear and tear. $400

2v1kh9g.jpg

34fy8zm.jpg

2wnnsdg.jpg

256e4pv.jpg

a0z67m.jpg

2vxew77.jpg

If you're going to ZingFest in July I would gladly pick the hood up from you for the original $250. Otherwise of you're not maybe I'll see if someone from CT could maybe bring it down

Unfortunately the hood will be a pick up only item. Shipping is just way too much.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back