• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car Show Yo Fools!

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
This weekend, Sunday August 1st, Hoffman Ford Car show!

5200 Jonestown Road, RT 22, Harrisburg, PA

And yes, we have our own Contour Class!!!

So go. :laugh:

Please?

$15 Dollar registration fee, but its worth it!

Do you have to pre register??
I know ive said before about getting the car done for a show but This time i really believe the car can be done by sunday. Will let you know saturday weather or not it will be done.

I think it goes without saying that I will not be present. :laugh:

Besides, I have an 8 hour 4 wheeler trip planned with a bunch of friends.

There is a $10 pre-reg fee, but it closes the 31st. Since you'd probably not have a chance to mail it in time, its pretty much in the realm of registering for the day of the show.

Registration on show day is $15.00.

If you want to try to pre-register there are three numbers provided for information:
Tom Seaman 717-469-1104
Randy Goodling 717-367-6700
Bob Free 717-767-5205

It is also free to be a spectator...so you can come just to visit as a troll :p

I did not go in 2009, but here are some photos from 2008:

HPIM4938.jpg

HPIM4927.jpg

HPIM4928.jpg

HPIM4929.jpg

HPIM4931.jpg

HPIM4932.jpg

HPIM4948.jpg

:cool:

Its a good time for everyone with a Contour/Mystique. So wash the car, hit the road, and hang with the rest of us!

Who did you not make it? I thought you lived really close to Harrisburg?

Are you going this year?

Ahhh, I don't remember why I didn't go last year. Maybe thats why. :crazy:

Well hopefully we'll have better weather and I'll see you Sunday!

So far so good. Reassembly tomorrow night if all goes as planned. As of now i fully plan on attending although i can only make it from 10:30 till 1.

Have you told anyone the color of your car yet? i know what its going to be, or atleast i think i do....

Also, totally awesome to see someone took pics of my car back in 2008. lol. By far the ugliest car there. :D

Finished painting today. Looks okay. Great from about 5 feet away but up close somehow we got alot of dust on her that wasnt in the other coats. Everything goes back together tonight.

Well two of us made it! hahaha Good Job to Aaron!

What happened to everyone else??? We only had a little bit of rain :p

I wanted to come but wasnt driving 35 min one way with my 21month old daughter with the possibility of rain. How was the overall turn out?

Where was your Mystique, you could have shown up! :laugh: Non-SVTs would have out number SVTs for once!

i parked up on the hill, i was there for about 5 minutes around 12 to look for the satin black CSVT, saw he wasnt there, and left to work on my brother's Focus. I then came back around 3 just to do a quick walk thru with my girlfriend.

Back