• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Can anyone here touch a XXY2 PCM code?

rkneeshaw

CEG'er
I really want to get this speed limiter removed and change the temp that the primary and secondary fans kick on at before SZ07..... can anyone here edit my tune file for my XXY2 box code and send it back to me?

PS Yes, I'm one of those guys who got dicked over by ADC. I bought an XCal2 from them which they highly recommended and then didn't follow through with actually making any changes to my tune, which was the very leverage they used to get me to pony up the dough for the XCal2.... So, hoping my CEG brethren can help me out :eek: :blackeye: :eek:

PM Warmonger. He's the resident XCAL tuner, for the most part. There are a few others that can tune on XCAL as well, but I'd lean towards Warmonger any day of the week, personally.
He tuned my car.. and Burritas... and.. (the list goes on..)

PM Warmonger. He's the resident XCAL tuner, for the most part. There are a few others that can tune on XCAL as well, but I'd lean towards Warmonger any day of the week, personally.
He tuned my car.. and Burritas... and.. (the list goes on..)

I PM'd him about it a couple months ago and he couldn't do anythign to the XXY2 code :cry: I hope someone else can

I PM'd him about it a couple months ago and he couldn't do anythign to the XXY2 code :cry: I hope someone else can

I think that was before Nautalius Performance Group became a SCT dealer, I think Warmonger did post that he has access and now can tune all contour pcms ...

We will now be able to tune all Ford Cars from 88-2007 with either the xcal2 or a chip.

Back