• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Call out to SVT Contours - Woodland Hills

Recoveryone

Veteran CEG'er
The Focus Fanatics group has asked us to join them this Saturday for a malibu run, meet & Greet. Their very interested in seeing some SVT Contours. I think Chiniski posted about this first last month, I had semi made plans to go if I knew a few others were going to show.

Meeting point:

AMC Woodland Hills
21801 Oxnard St
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

(Meet in the corner of the parking lot that is bordered by the streets Oxnard & Owensmouth)

Destination:

Neptunes Net
42505 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265

Time: 11:30am - 12:00 Noon

Departure Time: 12:00 Noon

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be there, I really do.

Man I need to get to work on my car.

Can someone give me more time please? I would really appreciate it.

Neptunes is good eatin too!

I want to be there, I really do.

Man I need to get to work on my car.

Can someone give me more time please? I would really appreciate it.

Neptunes is good eatin too!

What about the SCPOC meet on the 26th? You gain an extra week to fix your car. :cool:

Unfortunately I do not have the space or equipment to work on my car at my place.

I will be towing it down to my brothers place at the end of August - I know it is a quick easy fix (valve seals) and I will be ready to go on all of these meets.

Dray, even if other people do not go you should hit up this run. Let the Focus guys have something new to crave and in turn use your photo skills and make all the CEG guys jealous of a few hot Foci.

I'm feeling I need a road trip, I've been couped up in San Bernardino for the last few months. The American Dream needs to hit the road and breath a bit....lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:

damn wtf now that she's out all these meets are happening. i wanna go so bad. i hate being a poor college student. hopefully soon she'll be able able to drive her.

Here's a few pic's from the run:

img0817bb1.jpg

img0813na5.jpg

img0809li9.jpg

img0815in3.jpg

img0805jj2.jpg

so were you the only csvt there?

had i seen this thread i would have joined you. next time PM me. i keep forgetting to check in on the CA section :blackeye:

last focus meet we went to (a few years ago) there were a few there with some badass turbo systems on them. any there this time?

I think there were two guys with turbo's, one even had a Subaru turbo in his. One guy had the PowerWorks setup and another guy had a cosworth engine, (his was made in Germany). The Saleen only has the body kit and suspension setup, no supercharger :shrug:. He said they didn't make one for it (2.3L)

I think there were two guys with turbo's, one even had a Subaru turbo in his. One guy had the PowerWorks setup and another guy had a cosworth engine, (his was made in Germany). The Saleen only has the body kit and suspension setup, no supercharger :shrug:. He said they didn't make one for it (2.3L)
the saleen one came factory equipped with a nitrous kit and thats about it in the performance dept. wasnt even hooked up lol.

Dray - Thanks for the pics and the video. Nice turnout. Much better than a typical SoCAl Contour meet. I am very excited to get out there with those guys - that Saleen Focus is wicked looking and I bet with the juice turned on it would give the 3L a run for the money.

Do they meet often? Was your car well received -as I am sure we would all expect it to be.

I doubt it, I'm schedule for 2 on call weekends next month and looking to pull a third. I need some extra cash to get the MSDS Headers I got sitting in the garage and a few other mods. The Ride will be hidden for a spell until I upgrade it.

Dray - Thanks for the pics and the video. Nice turnout. Much better than a typical SoCAl Contour meet. I am very excited to get out there with those guys - that Saleen Focus is wicked looking and I bet with the juice turned on it would give the 3L a run for the money.

Do they meet often? Was your car well received -as I am sure we would all expect it to be.

They were thrilled to see a SVT Contour, just wish more were there to join in. The Saleen Focus is more show than go. It has the saleen body kit and suspension, but nothing under the hood. I asked the guy if they made a supercharger for it, he said NOPE! not even a turbo just a 2.3L

Back