• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bummed out

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
number 1817 is coming home
Picture220.jpg

2545349_102_full.jpg

in a body bag:nonono: just got a call from the new owner, he has been in an accident and the car was smashed in the back. my sadness consumes me:cry: :cry: more pics to follow car is being towed back home tonight:mad:

i havent seen it yet. all the damage is in the rear. pre 98 w/lip trunk, rear bumper,and quarter panel damage from what i have been told

Last edited:
Geez man! You have to have bought more SVT's than I have! Whats your count? I'm at 7 SVT's and 3 SE's or Pre 98's. You don't know how excited I am that I can finally finish fixing my Silverfrost with that car!

Geez man! You have to have bought more SVT's than I have! Whats your count? I'm at 7 SVT's and 3 SE's or Pre 98's. You don't know how excited I am that I can finally finish fixing my Silverfrost with that car!

i think i got you beat now:eek:

any chance you'll have silverfrost fenders off this car or the other one you just bought:shrug:
that car was so pretty too:cry:

Ya, isn't this like #354 for you now? God, there won't be any by the time I get the money to replace this 2L pipe dream I've got.

Last edited:
Jeff....this means you have to buy another SVT now! ;)

I am working on it.... give me 2 more days. :)

any chance you'll have silverfrost fenders off this car or the other one you just bought:shrug:
that car was so pretty too:cry:

He bought the car back for me because I need 60% of it. :) I have been looking for Silverfrost fenders for too long!

Back