• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

brothers contour aka my old one

lmao exactly this car has so many problems transmission dont work good over heats and the brake petal sticks etc anyone want to give my little bro advice on what should be done? fix it or sell?

It's a zetec automatic with messed up body, a fart can, and drivability issues? Part what he can and scrap/sell the rest.

lmao he wants to make it a manual with a svt focus swap it drives up to 60 mph but thats it unless u want to hear the tranny scream it has no 2nd or over drive only 1st aand 3rd

lmao he wants to make it a manual with a svt focus swap it drives up to 60 mph but thats it unless u want to hear the tranny scream it has no 2nd or over drive only 1st aand 3rd

He could probably buy a pretty decent SVT for the money it would take to do that.

Do the FSVT 6 speed swap and let me know how it goes. Please!!! :drool:

nanner.gif

Hell yes! Do the swap. There has been a Contour SVT drivetrain put in a Focus SVT, but I've never heard anything about a Focus SVT drivetrain put in a Contour.
OMG! DO IT! It can't be that hard can it? :rolleyes: :laugh:

Back