• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Billdo your car has arrived. 2010 Genesis Coupe

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=129812#16

You'll recall from the 2008 New York Auto Show that Hyundai will be offering both a 310-horsepower 3.8-liter V6 and a 223-hp, 2.0-liter, turbocharged, inline four-cylinder in the 2010 Genesis Coupe. Not surprisingly, the 2.0-liter turbo got most of the attention from the tuners, and since the engine itself is a direct relation of the 2.0-liter in the Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart and Evolution X, most weren't seeing it for the first time.

:drool:

10.hyundai.genesis.cpe.r34.500.jpg

How many Tiburon's do you see? Not a lot IMO. Doesn't matter who has one when you have that much HP.

How many Tiburon's do you see? Not a lot IMO. Doesn't matter who has one when you have that much HP.
actually i see quite a bit, maybe thats just around here.
as for the HP, yeah its fast, and im sure it'll be great, but it all depends on what you want. what appeals to me about most cars that i like is many have an 'exculsive' type feel... like its a little uncommon and different, even if its not the fastest.

WOW!! That is 1 Hyundai I would rock for sure. I have always told my self, I'd never own a Hyundai, but that 1 car will for sure change my mind

as for the HP, yeah its fast, and im sure it'll be great, but it all depends on what you want. what appeals to me about most cars that i like is many have an 'exculsive' type feel... like its a little uncommon and different, even if its not the fastest.

Amen! Thats why I love my SVT. I'm not tib bashing because I have always liked them even if every chick around here drives one.

Yep. Because you live in CA. Out west ppl buy a lot more foreign.

Amen! Thats why I love my SVT. I'm not tib bashing because I have always liked them even if every chick around here drives one.

Ah, but it's all regional my friend. :cool: Of the vast amounts of Tiburon meet and greets, only five owners showed in Buffalo recently. I like that. Especially being that meet and greets are never less than ten cars or more from what I observe.

I like Genesis' stance. I'll be test driving one. Why not? :cool:

Back