• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Relocation kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orders will be picked up on my way home from work tonight then I have to get it all seperated and boxed. Should be shipped out on or by monday

Crap they only had 1 3/4" split loom in stock. Soo 3 kits will have to wait until next week to ship unless i can source some elsewhere.

Jason

Shaunboogie and Soopacooga where the first 2 to pay so their kits will go out tomm. I just have to package them up

HA

Note to self: Next battery relocation GB prices must go up 5 dollars to cover the rate increase of USPS. HOLY CRAP!!! to ship the 2 that went out one was 11 dollars and the other was 14. Where TF do we live? Nazi Germany? whats with the crazy rates

HA

Note to self: Next battery relocation GB prices must go up 5 dollars to cover the rate increase of USPS. HOLY CRAP!!! to ship the 2 that went out one was 11 dollars and the other was 14. Where TF do we live? Nazi Germany? whats with the crazy rates

Maybe they are charging more because of the higher gas costs? :shrug:

Suggestion

Suggestion

Steeda,
Speaking of the next GB, might I suggest including a distribution block that is not fusable? I'd rather have that for the engine bay, and it should be cheaper. I bought a JL block that does the trick: 1x 0/1 input and 2x 4/8 output. Also, what's the wire loom for? The positive cable has plenty of insulation around it, so additional shielding is unnecessary. Was it intended for other wires that did not come with the kit, such as stereo RCA?

Last edited:
Its intended for people who run it out side and wanna give it just a tad more of protection. The company I go through doesn't sell common ground blocks with a 0/1 gauge input. Really you don't need to use the fused parts if you don't want to. There is also 2 2/4 guage connections on either side of the 0/1 connection. Thats what i used then used the fused part for HID's and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back