• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bars in Louisville?? Canadian folk comin down

SurrealSVT

CEG'er
Hi.. I'll be Ohio on Sunday stopping who-knows-where for the night then heading to my destination of Louisville for a few days. Are there any bars, rippers, or country clubs that are good for some night life.. I know its going to suck a bit considering it will be Monday and Tuesday nights.

But any good restaurants, bars, pubs, ect in that area?

Mike

Yea 4th street, Bardstown Rd., Electric Cowboy, Phoenix Hill Tavern on bardstown road. Hit me up and we might be able to have a mini meet and do a little bar hopping as well.

Unfortunetly, unless a miracle happens, I will not be bringing my svt.. Damn drunk brother lost them last night. However, I will be arriving Monday morning to Louisville and taking a small tour of the city.

I'll definitely let you know when and where we're heading too.

Thanks for the input.. keep em coming.

Mike

EDIT - A miracle happened.. I found my keys.. I lost them while riding a mechanical bull at a country bar up here.. LOL.. SO yes, I will be bringing the SVT!!!!

Mini meet??

Well, I'm back home now.. Damn hotel's internet was down. But we ended up hitting 4th street live (DEAD), PT's, and then Hooters. I friggen wish we had $1 drafts here.. Hooters would be my new home..
I'll be back next year!

Mike

Thats pretty much the same here. Once finals for univ and colleges starts coming around.. people have actually been studying. Wow.. lol

But I'm hoping that next year the show will be moved to Thurs-Sat..

Mike

Back