• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone talk to CollinsPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
He's got my PC'd parts for way too long and I need them back. It started out as a trade when I sent him the parts about 6 months ago. He PC'd the parts and sent them back to me and they looked like crap. He offered to redo them so I sent them right back and have been waiting since. Anyone talk to him or have any contact information for him?

I may be selling the car soon and need the parts back asap...

he told me he was sick about 4-5 weeks ago. i posted in another thread about the fact that he has one of my UIM. hes had it for about 3-4 months now and i just hope hes ok. i need to get it back because i need to get it on my car because i have a potential buyer on my current upper intake. i haven't heard from him since but the last time i did speak to him he said he had a few broken ribs. i need an answer from him now.

thats what he told me bro. he even said he was bed ridden for a few weeks. also that he was starting to feel better and then said he will get my part done and send it back to me as quickly as he could. again this was about 4-5 weeks ago.

Joe, I had a weapon-r intake that I traded for PC'ing a MAF, SVT tb, battery bracket and oil cap. When I got them back the first time the maf and battery bracket turned out decent but the svt tb and oil cap looked horrible (white was yellowed and no gloss to the finish). At this point, i'm considering selling the cougar and need to get the stuff back to put it back together 100%. I've got stuff I threw on it for now but I never expected it to take this long. I figured for a few weeks fine but months?

Sicilian, I'm in about the same boat is you by the sounds of things. I certainly hope he is ok and that all is well though. Last I remember talking to him was on a wednesday and he had said the parts were stripped and ready to be recoated and would be sent back by the weekend. This was like a month ago I think...

Joe, I had a weapon-r intake that I traded for PC'ing a MAF, SVT tb, battery bracket and oil cap. When I got them back the first time the maf and battery bracket turned out decent but the svt tb and oil cap looked horrible (white was yellowed and no gloss to the finish). At this point, i'm considering selling the cougar and need to get the stuff back to put it back together 100%. I've got stuff I threw on it for now but I never expected it to take this long. I figured for a few weeks fine but months?

Sicilian, I'm in about the same boat is you by the sounds of things. I certainly hope he is ok and that all is well though. Last I remember talking to him was on a wednesday and he had said the parts were stripped and ready to be recoated and would be sent back by the weekend. This was like a month ago I think...

i hear ya bro...i'm very concerned here....he hasn't been online for a while and i dunno i'm starting to think the worst. i like randy and all but this is getting out of control. he told me originally that he coated my upper intake, but didn't like how it turned out, so he stripped it and started over again. then about 4-5 weeks ago said he was sick and that he would finish it and get it back to me on the double. well, wtf!? i'm waiting here like an idiot! i need answers right now! i tried calling the number on his website, no answer, straight to voicemail. sheesh i have his address, and a crazy basterd like me is about to drive the 2.5 hours and go get my damn part. i just hope hes not pullin a fast one on me. i doubt that, but at least he could post a few words to all of us who are waiting for our parts. i mean he could also be in bad shape, which i hope hes not. i just hope everyone gets their parts back and in the intended manner they should. good luck guys...cus i have had none for about a month now.

Yeah, it seems pretty serious - I don't think he could or would bail on you guys......

I will try to give him a call this weekend. Hopefully he's ok, this doesn't seem like him to try to screw someone over. I'll let ya all know what I find out.

I will try to give him a call this weekend. Hopefully he's ok, this doesn't seem like him to try to screw someone over. I'll let ya all know what I find out.

thanks bro i appreciate it! i have spoke to a few other ceger's and they said the same thing you guys have said. i just need to get my parts back, but if the poor guy is sick i just hope hes ok. it seems stupid to talk about something so petty if the guy is ill.

Well, I sold the Cougar this weekend and it will be gone by the end of the week so guess i'll have to make a junkyard run to get the parts I need... Damn

That's too bad. Randy could be slow to reply at times but I'm talking 2-3 days. And I certainly never worried about getting stiffed or no response. I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope it is not due to anything serious.

Man thats sucks you have to put junkyard parts on your car instead of nice powercoated pieces. Sick or not when you take someones money, you must live up to your end of the deal. Or at least take 30 seconds to write an e-mail. :shrug:

He's got my PC'd parts for way too long and I need them back. It started out as a trade when I sent him the parts about 6 months ago. He PC'd the parts and sent them back to me and they looked like crap. He offered to redo them so I sent them right back and have been waiting since. Anyone talk to him or have any contact information for him?

I may be selling the car soon and need the parts back asap...

This is the contact info he has on his website:

Collins Powder Coating
4137 Branding Place
Allison Park PA 15101
Collinspc@verizon.net
724-612-4458

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back