• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone recognize this SVT?

I put the bid in with three seconds to go, so it was kinda fun. Always a risk buying on ebay, but as long as it's structurally sound, the mileage is low enough that I won't mind replacing most items. 800 mile break-in/drive home next week -- I am so looking forward to that.

Dashwarp: Aggh, yeah. I want the FULL SVT experience, dash repair and all. ;)

WOW!!!!!! those seats look brand new, no crinkles in the front seats at all!!!!!! have fun with it, looks like you picked up a good example :)

nice find.
and holy hell that dash is fugged up!!!

would the spoiler be an after thought on that one since it has a 3rd brake light on the rear deck and not in the spoiler?

would the spoiler be an after thought on that one since it has a 3rd brake light on the rear deck and not in the spoiler?

Looks to be that way. That's what I have unfortunately. Make sure you have upgraded spoiler friendly trunk struts otherwise that thing will be dropping on your head from the weight of the spoiler.

Great pick up! I live in Chicago and I wanted to buy that car. The thing is I didnt have the $$$. You will be very very happy with it.

Post more pics when you get it.

Back