• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone on here?

umm where

umm where

where do you see sho? There was a trim of the taurus called SHO, i think its like the SVT of our cars not sure though.

where do you see sho? There was a trim of the taurus called SHO, i think its like the SVT of our cars not sure though.
:shocked: Are you kidding me???? That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

The car does look familiar.... I think Ives seen pics floating around on here of it.

Don't remember the guys name...but hes been trying to sell this car ever since I joined the forums. Its been up for at least a year and a half...prolly longer.

Haha, every time I see it I keep thinking to myself - "This frickin car again? Geez...its gotta Vortech and a Mirko...but those rims...well I can't afford the $8000 anyways...someone will buy it before I can come up with that kinda cash...but those rims..."

I remember him having issues with the car. He had a head gasket leak and he was wondering if i could fix it for him. I wonder if he ever got it fixed?

Back