• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone near Midway that I could leave my car?

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Flying out next week and was wondering if I could leave my car at someone's place for a few days? Thinking it would save me on parking cost if I left my car somewhere and took a taxi to the airport.

Flying out next week and was wondering if I could leave my car at someone's place for a few days? Thinking it would save me on parking cost if I left my car somewhere and took a taxi to the airport.

You could leave it with me, but that would be a lot of extra driving for you as I'm about 45 - 60 minutes, possibly more, west of Chicago\Midway

I think that cab ride would be a little pricey but thanks.

Yeah probably. Let me know if you get in a pinch though.... Perhaps we can work something else out. What days are you leaving\coming back?

I'm about 10 minutes drive from midway. You could take a bus from my house staight there for about 2 bucks. You could leave it with me and depending what time your flight is I could drop you off. Let me know.

I might give you a ride to the bus stop...:shrug:

If they are later in the afternoon/evening I can work something out I'm sure.But Marauder is the closet by far...

Last edited:
You guys are awesome! My flight leaves at 12:30pm. I need to be there an 1 hr. ahead I think is what is usually suggested.

Looks like Marauder is the way to go then. Plus I can rip on him in person on his ever lasting 3L build. :D

Looks like Marauder is the way to go then. Plus I can rip on him in person on his ever lasting 3L build. :D

You might even see it start up for the first time. /crossing fingers/ If you want a ride to midway I could drop you off on my way to work and get you there with plenty of time. I actually start late that day so it will work out well. You said Tuesday the 9th right? We can figure out the details through pm's.

Well, that's awesome. I'll be returning I think 4:30 friday so if anyone is up I've got nothing. Maybe I should bring my tools for parking payment. LOL!

Well, that's awesome. I'll be returning I think 4:30 friday so if anyone is up I've got nothing. Maybe I should bring my tools for parking payment. LOL!

No payment or lugging of tools necessary. But I won't turn down any expertise you have to offer. If some peeps want to hang out at my place again and or meet up somewhere for some CEG festivities, I'm up for whatever. There does happen to be a Hooters in the neighborhood too-Oak Lawn, that could make for an interesting meet. I hear they serve chicken wings there and its two minutes from my house.

Do you think you could make it to my place, ready to leave for the airport by 10:00am central? I'll pm you my address. You'll get there a little early but that's the latest I could leave for work and drop you off.

I just have to say Alex, that's really cool of you, storing the car and giving him a ride.

It would be good to have a meet of sorts on Friday.

Back