• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone looking for parts in the southeast

jolly8286

Hard-core CEG'er
I have a 98 Ford Contour SVT shell. The only things wrong with the shell, is that has no interior, but i have the interior for an SVT. Its the prairie tan interior but missing pieces. I took the interior out of this one and put it in mine because mine was completely destroyed. On the outside, it's missing the right front fender. I bought this car for parts and have used what i need. Anybody needing parts let me know. It still has the engine and tranny, but engine needs rebuilt. The Oil pan and main bearings were sitting in the trunk when i got the car. The rest of the shell is in real good shape. It has a black body.

where are you from, and how does the trunk lid look, does it have a spoiler or no....?

I sent you a PM. could you send me pics of the tan interior and rest of teh car to samplewon(AT)aol.com thanks

i do need some interior peices.... such as sunroof motor cover. and lighting switch panel thingy and a radio bezel cover.

I'm sorry to everyone if i have not responded quickly to your pms, i don't currently have a computer at home. Had to sell it. I'm trying to save money to have my clutch replaced. If anybody knows a good place to get a good clutch at a good price please let me know.:help:

I noticed that you guys were saying to buy the tranny, I hate to say it, but the one in the car is not for sale. If anyone is looking for a car, i know of a junkyard nearby my house that has a 98 svt in it. He wants 675 for the car, for the most part, not completely, the car is in good shape. It's missing motor mounts though. The title might need to be checked out on it. I believe by what he said, it has a lean or something against it. but everything's there on it though. It has the midnight blue interior in it. It may even be a 98.5 i'm not too sure.

Back