• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone know of this diude?

Sprebound

Veteran CEG'er
Black CSVT with MNB interior that lives around Rosemount area I think. Saw the car parked at the school I go to today. (Dakota County Tech College) Looked stock on the outside and cleaner than mine in general...haha.

Theres a guy that lives in Rosemount thats has a Silver SE and a Black CSVT. He had both cars for sale on Carsoup while back. May have been him..

aaahhhhh...A westsider. Could be trouble :laugh: .

kidding of course.

Back in the day we used to cruise Robert St.( I think it was called) lookin for trouble. We called them westsiders.

haha Robert Street. I work at the super target on Robert Street.

I go to Henry Sibley High.

I've been there a bajillion times... Don't know why Inver grove is too good to have its own target? I mean after all we got the stupid walmart that no one wanted :( :shrug: I like target 900 times better, even though they don't really have an "automotive" department.

I thought everyone just hung out at Taco bell up there ;)

ya. Maybe ill see you tomorrow. You may have seen me. i walk in the side doors every day, by the smoking area. I had a white computer for 3 days that i carried in. Tall and I wear hollister ( i know poke fun).

Back