• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone install a NPG TB Spacer?

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
I won this TB spacer at SZ10 from NPG, then I had PRT machine it out to match my 65mm TB. Does anybody know what I do with this bracket? the angle doesnt seem to match up with anything....
(tb bracket extension is temporary, I wont be driving with it like that)

0b00b774.jpg

3116d28e.jpg

35e7a485.jpg

Does that space out your tb bracket for you? Maybe the one end bolts to the UIM and then the slot allows you to position the bracket where you need it and put a bolt through it with a nut on the backside... I don't know about the bent end though. Then again I would have thought that they would have known where the TB bracket was going to end up so they could have made a bracket that puts the TB bracket right where it needs to be without a slot.

it looks like it attaches to your MAF adapter and bolts to the rubber hex shaped thing on the trans mount. now that the maf is moved farther by an inch, you'll need something else to hold your intake up and not have it just floating there. i had to create one when i installed my throttle spacer

Back