• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone get pulled over this morning?

Sprebound

Veteran CEG'er
On 42 west bound near 35? It was a black SVT with SVT vinyls on the rear doors and a window decal on the rear glass... I was on my way to work and had just noticed another SVT in front of me and was going to speed up to get next to you but the cop turned his lights on...so I didn't make the attempt.

The day before new years eve i saw a black CSVT E1 going East on HWY 7. There was a chick driving it, saw it right before you hit 494. Anyone know who it is? I didnt drive this new years, which = no tickets:)

Was not me - I thought TRicker has his stored for the winter - kinda why he bought his SHO. I am missing a rear jack point cover (2 unpainted spares sitting in the closet) and I've got the decals on the doors. No tickets yet in the SVT - we shall see how I do this year....

Yeah...I dunno bout the bumper... All I remember was it was black, had SVT vinyl in front of the rear wheels and a window decal that took up almost the whole rear window...but I didn't catch what it said.

Yeah...I dunno bout the bumper... All I remember was it was black, had SVT vinyl in front of the rear wheels and a window decal that took up almost the whole rear window...but I didn't catch what it said.

I've seen a black one around Mendota Heights/ WSP a few times that was pretty banged up (rear bumper) and had the big banner in the rear window. Don't remember it having the decals on the doors though so I'm not sure we're thinking of the same one.

That is the only way he doesn't get pulled over :laugh:

oh come on man, my sho has a dynomax exhaust with a rusty muffler. its as loud as the SVT, and its got all season skinnies on it, so itll burn out on demand. i havent gotten pulled over yet though. i guess the cops just love the sexy SVT looks hahaha

oh come on man, my sho has a dynomax exhaust with a rusty muffler. its as loud as the SVT, and its got all season skinnies on it, so itll burn out on demand. i havent gotten pulled over yet though. i guess the cops just love the sexy SVT looks hahaha

Hehe - cops don't seem to want to pull me over in the 4x4 :laugh: Find somthing legal on that ride :crazy:

I just saw another black CSVT last night leaving work around 9pm. I was leaving the Burnsville Center...and i would have sped up to keep up with the dude if there wasn't a frickin cop behind me... I don't think he is on here tho.

I've seen a black one around Mendota Heights/ WSP a few times that was pretty banged up (rear bumper) and had the big banner in the rear window. Don't remember it having the decals on the doors though so I'm not sure we're thinking of the same one.

I drive down Charlton daily to go to work around 4pm. I see this guy alot driving past me towards Saint Paul. He is always doing at least 45 through the neighborhood :nonono:

Back