• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

any az guys

SVT2000

CEG'er
Have a driver door window regulator for sale? Mine took a crap last night and I would kind of like a window again :shrug:

heh nope, but I'm looking for the front passenger regulator. According to car-part.com, there are a bunch at local junk yards, but finding a low mileage one isn't likely. Best I could find was 50,000 miles and it was around $120. I'll most likely end up getting one from Bill J. I think he said they're somewhere around $160-220 new.

Dang, I was hoping I'd get lucky. my buddy says there's a wrecked CSVT in my home town Show Low, so I may have to run up there and see what we're talking about. If not I'm gonna have to hit up ford :blackeye:

if there is a wrecked one there.... can you see if it has midnight blue interior... and the rear passenger door panel? theSCHAFF is missing his from when he was car jacked.

I like Show Low... but I hate the cops. Well.. last time I was there was about 13 years ago, but every time I drove through, I'd get pulled over and the cop would write me tickets for fictitious stuff. I'd have to drive in on the court date and the Judge would always say the cop was retarded and throw it out. Funny thing is the Judge (same guy each time) looked like he was 18.

I dont, ,we have a cabin up there. Right in between pine and strawberry. Oh and avoid strawberry lodge, expensive and lame food.

Back