• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

alfa romao milano

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
anybody ever hookup with one of these:shrug: I saw one yesterday and thought :ponder:it would make an interesting match up

one of my friends has one of those. its a 2.5 bored to a 2.7. i guess those things has heads that are just like hemi's. i only saw it go once, and it was pretty quick, might beat a stock svt, but probly not a 3L

one of my friends has one of those. its a 2.5 bored to a 2.7. i guess those things has heads that are just like hemi's. i only saw it go once, and it was pretty quick, might beat a stock svt, but probly not a 3L

a lot of heads are like that. my friends and i found that out when taking apart a Chevy V6. we called it a Chemi.

anybody ever hookup with one of these:shrug: I saw one yesterday and thought :ponder:it would make an interesting match up

How's this? My cousin runs alfabb.com and has an annual meet at the Magnaflow headquarters every year.

DSC_9806.jpg

DSC_9807.jpg

DSC_9808.jpg

DSC_9809.jpg

DSC_9811.jpg

I have a 164S that I have to fix once spring rolls around. AFAIK, only a brake line is busted, but I might as well replace all of them. :)

Back