• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aight SoCal - It's meet time.

UPDATE:

The meet is, of course, still on for next Saturday. The meeting time will be high noon, place TBD shortly. Apologies on dragging my feet, I've been very busy.... taking my tranny out.... again....

EDIT: The meeting place is 4350 Lincoln Boulevard Marina del Rey CA 90292 . It used to be a FedEx Kinko's, right now it's nothing. So, big open lot. As a bonus, if you come down the 90 until it ends, you'll just have to turn right, and make a right directly into the lot. If the lot's closed for some reason, turn right on the next street (Maxella), and into the lot on your right (there's a DSW, and there used to be a Tower Records). Stay in the far right region of the lot, the further down you go on Maxella, there's more stuff and less parking (particularly near the Barnes and Noble).

Officially in:
1) Matteekay (even if I'm rollerblading... which I probably will be)
2) Ary --> idk what car i am taking

hows the clutch/trans issue now, matt?

Umm..... not in the car. I may need to go see to it this weekend, so unless we get a few more in's, I'm out. Hell, I might be anyway.

your car is being bumped matt. i blew the motor in my truck this week and we're yanking it out this weekend. :blackeye:

haha, j/k, about being bumped anyway. your car'll get finished before my truck gets worked on. a guy i know is trying to talk me into putting his shelby motor in my truck. :shocked: :help: :eek:

[size=+2]CANCELLED.[/size]

I've got too much going on to drum up interest in another me, Ary, and Steve meet. I guess I'll try again later in the summer.

Well that sucks I was going to make it out. If you all want my dog is in a dock jumping compition in costa mesa and I'll probably drive the contour so we could just meet there. Anyway keep me posted if you guys do meet up.

youre more than welcome to stop by jims and hang out. we'll be yanking the motor out of my truck. that goes for anyone else as well. jim, if you'd like to stop by and pick up that shifter at johns let me know and ill take it with.

if yall haven't already have the meet i'm definitely down. keep me in the loop. i'm currently in the middle of my 3l swap so my CSVT is down but it will up and running this week. So were are we meeting? what are we eating? I'll bring the strippers and the keg.

Back