• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Advantage Custom Decals

midnightsvt

Official CEG Vendor
Hey guys, I make custom decals for anyone and everyone. I do have a web store front where you can order decals from! I sell SVT door decals, SVT door sill decals, Build Number Decals, and SVT Deck Lid decals. There are only 4 different options right now but there will be lots more in the future! I have a few deals that will be specifically for CEG members. These deals are package deals. Here are the prices for the package deals. (If you have a decal idea, message me and we can work out something that will suit what you want.)

Door Jams + Doors..................$40
Deck Lid + Doors.....................$35
Deck Lid + Door Jams..............$20
All 3.......................................$45

So if you are interested or if you just want to check out my web store, it is http://advantagecustomsigns.miiduu.com/. There is a flat rate shipping on them of $1.00. All orders placed after 5pm will be processed the following day. **I only do this as a side job so I am sorry if everything is not as quick as you would think.

Thank you very much for viewing this thread and I hope you have a great day!
Dane Austin

Hello, I will be making an update to the posting, I did not realize how out of date it was. I do build number decals, the decals posted about, and now I can do CEG Official decals.

Back