• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale or Trade 99 t green svt #0469

xr4ti85

CEG'er
i'd like to trade or sell my svt.as i would like an suv to pull a small utility trailer and also sometimes a car trailer.
so first off car has 164### miles on it. car is in good condition for the mileage. few scratches and one very small dent on drivers front fender. and has 2 small surface rust spots one at the top of windshield and other at the bottom of front fender.
the car runs great and has oil changed every 3000 miles. with motorcraft oil and filter.

list of stuff replaced or added
kmc 17" wheels with decent tires about 50% tread
bat sport suspension and lowering springs
new strut mounts
new control arms front and rear
driver side front axle
cross drilled and slotted rotors
magnaflow muffler
short throw shifter
tinted tail lights
98 center console swap
pioneer head unit with rockford fosgate 10"sub with built in amp and a cadince amp to power other speakers
has cadince speakers in the doors
carbon fiber hood (looks ok needs wet sanded and recleared) has some messed up spots on edges from last clear job.
i also have a luk replacement clutch to go with it

i maybe forgetting some
$3000 obo
located Orangeville, Pa

or looking to trade for a 94 or newer jeep grand cherokee with a v8
or a fullsize truck extended cab or crew cab.

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back