• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

98 E0 svt

cummins_on_you

New CEG'er
I have a 98 E0 for sale. Bought the car 5 years ago with 91k on it, now has 107,xxx miles on it. The car has sat in dry storage for a some time now and needs some love. Interior is in really good shape, almost flawless. It has a 3.0 swap with the svt heads and intake on it that was done by previous owner when the car had 50k on it. Has wilwood front calipers on it, bat struts, braided stainless brake hoses, and a Diablo chip in the pcm. There is rust in the rockers and some starting on the inside-bottom of doors. I put this car in storage due to it needing an engine bay wiring harness and I went through a divorce and never got around to replacing it. Car runs great, but sometimes pops a pcm fuse because of engine bay wiring being exposed. While in storage, someone took the radio and in the process, they broke the dimmer switch off the back of the bezel. Also, the bolts at the y pipe on the exhaust have rusted through and will need replaced, exhaust is loud. I'm asking $800 or best offer. Located in fairborn, Ohio 45324 contact me here or call/text 937/336/6976

Attachments

• photo17168.jpg
    photo17168.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17169.jpg
    photo17169.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17170.jpg
    photo17170.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17171.jpg
    photo17171.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17172.jpg
    photo17172.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
No Title

Attachments

• photo17173.jpg
    photo17173.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17174.jpg
    photo17174.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17175.jpg
    photo17175.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back