• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

225/45/17

Ft.WorthSVT

CEG'er
What are the best tires yall recomend for the SVT in this size? I want a nice quiet ride, good grip and a decent thread life. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I will be replacing the winter tires on my FSVT wheels with that size this spring.
I don't have experience with tires on a CSVT, but the list based on performance and price I'm looking at so far:
Nitto 555, BFG G-force sport, Toyo T1R, Goodyear F1 GSD3
I have experience with the Nittos on Mustangs and the Toyos on SHO and both were great.
Sorry I don't have any first hand info., just wanted to give you my list and subscribe.
-J

Thanks, I also have some FSVT wheels that I wanted to get tires for and was trying to get some opinions. Thanks for your list and time. Congrats on your SVT purchase, that car is super clean!

I have the G-Force Sports now and I love them. My buddy had them as well and he got about 20,000 miles out of them. They are a tough tire to beat for the price(always a factor)

Nitto NeoGens

Nitto NeoGens

Per another thread, I've been running Nitto NeoGens in this size for six months and have been very happy with them. The price is great too!

Back