• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

20's on a SVT Contour?

subscribed.gif
will 20's fit on a svt?

Cut the guy a little slack. It hasnt been beaten to death like, "Will a SHO motor fit?"

I think only a few people have put 20s on their contour.

Last edited:
Never bent anything, ever. :shrug:

I've hit some pot holes pretty hard expecting really bad damage, but after inspecting, I found nothing but my alignment out of whack. I can't imagine what kind of impact it would take to damage a wheel.

Never bent anything, ever. :shrug:

I've hit some pot holes pretty hard expecting really bad damage, but after inspecting, I found nothing but my alignment out of whack. I can't imagine what kind of impact it would take to damage a wheel.
Move to Ohio or Michigan and check out some of the roads :laugh:

Thanks for the replys fella's, I'll post some pics up when I get mine put on.

I seriously hope it's going to be a show car or close to it. What size tires do you plan on running? I wouldn't go below 35 series, but don't think they'll fit without mods. You need something to protect the rims and then your speedo's going to be inaccurate.

You may like the look, but they're gonna be far from practical...or livable. might want to get a mouthpiece.

Just my $.02. Keep us posted! I'm curious to see if you'll like your decision

Move to Ohio or Michigan and check out some of the roads :laugh:

Mine are 17's and I weave all the time to avoid the potholes and all the other crap on the road. I take them off during the winter months. I even worry about the stock 16's. Anything bigger than 17 wouldn't last long at all. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
Back