• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2011 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I forgot to mention I received mine a few days ago as well. I put mine up in the garage personally.

I order one for hanging and one for car show display. Last year I ordered 3 and gave one to a friend who was interested.

i cant believe i never noticed this b4. DUHH me i guess. thats pretty cool, wish i would have seen this b4 i would of liked to get 1. so ill ask are you going to be doing 1 for 2012? & when will they be avalible for purchase, just so i have an idea & dont forget about it.

I was just thinking about this on Tuesday..... Someone needs to take over for this year. I don't have any time to put towards this. Out of everything here on CEG, we need to at least keep the yearly calendar going!

Any volunteers?

Even if someone wants to run this at like 20 bucks a piece and make a few dollars off each one I'm sure we would have no problem with that.

Yeah I'm pissed I missed the calender deadline last time. I need a chance to redeem myself! haha

I wish I had time. I can help whoever heads it up, but I can't run it myself. I don't even think I'll have time to take any pics to enter this year. :(

Someone needs to get on this right away if it is going to happen. I think we have been doing calendars since 2004, we can't stop now. I will start a new thread for new submissions, but that's about it.

OK. On that note, I will close this up. Everyone can head over to Pics and Vids for 2012 calendar talk. Hopefully, it gets going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back