• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 CSVT #1753 (Junked)

flip4eva83

CEG'er
Lost the car in a battle with a Tahoe, its not really that bad at all. As much as I would love to make it a track car, I dont need another "toy". I need the money to get my Mach1 on the road. Ive been driving it since the accident, only cosmetic damage. Ive already replaced the fender. Only reason its junked is because by oklahoma law when damage to a vehicle exceeds 80% of the value of the car it is no longer allowed on the road, regardless of type of damage. I would rather not part it out, I dont have the time. The car runs perfect, 178k+ and still going. Ive only owned it since jan 2013, was told it had a full BAT suspension and a stage 2 spec cluctch. I know it has an aftermarkt Y pipe with resonator delete. I also did the K&N filter mod. Not sure what else is done to it, but I know it goes. I can chirp the wheels into 2nd and 3rd, only on the on ramps though. Yakima roof rack, no wind deflector, I just put new tires on about 1k miles ago. I also have some FSVT wheels (5 spoke) that will come with it....

Im hoping someone can save this CSVT, I know other states are different on titling vehicles
This is the only damage sustained in the accident.
attachment.php

Located in Moore, Ok 405 833 1670. text for pics.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back