• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 Black CSVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

imprtklr14

CEG'er
2000 Black CSVT for sale. 155XXX miles, driven daily. Owned for 8+ years but just purchased a better family vehicle and "ready" to part with it. The bad, 2nd gear syncro is pretty much shot, like I said I did drive it everyday up until today, so it's still drivable as long as you can be patient and wait to shift into 2nd. Check engine light is on, egr flow code if I recall. ABS light is on, right front speed sensor got tore up when a wheel bearing went out. Power antenna is inop, park brake cable is broken and the driver side interior door handle is broken internally so you have to roll the window down to open the door. I've dealt with that PITA for the past 2 weeks. Just haven't made it to the local take-a-part. Rockers are shot on both sides and there is some rust forming above the rear wheel wells. I think that may be all the bad, I know it's a pretty long list. I do have an extra set of front and rear bumper inserts, 1 set of injectors and 2 SE wheels with Blizzaks about 15-20% life left and it has a B&M short throw shifter. She's not the prettiest thing out there but she runs decent and has never left me stranded anywhere. I really do not want to part with it but I have no need for it anymore. If I don't get it sold I'll be forced to upset my wife and keep it to make an autocross car. Don't let me make her mad. $1500 Decatur, Indiana Pictures to come tomorrow or I can text them to you if interested. 260/701/4215

No Title

Attachments

• photo15340.JPG
    photo15340.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15341.JPG
    photo15341.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15342.JPG
    photo15342.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15343.JPG
    photo15343.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15344.JPG
    photo15344.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 0
No Title

Attachments

• photo15345.JPG
    photo15345.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15346.JPG
    photo15346.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15347.JPG
    photo15347.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back