• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

17" Stock Contour Wheel

shaggist

CEG'er
Does anyone have a picture they can post of the 17' x 8", 7 spoke, stock aluminum Contour wheel, part # F8ZZ 1007 AA? Thanks.

Contours never came with 17"ers stock :shrug:

Maybe thinking of this?

aw-7spoke-mp3.jpg

Only 7 spoker I can think of.

I dont think any stock contour wheel was 8" wide. Are you thinking of these? These are 17x7.5. Basically the 17" version of the pre 98 SE wheels.

DSCN4050.jpg

These were only available for the Mondeo, but you can buy them from BAT.

17" Contour wheel

17" Contour wheel

They are listed as a 1998 SE wheel, 17" x 8", under that part number at DIRECTFORDPARTS.COM, but there is no picture. I was hoping someone would be familiar with them and have a pic.

They are listed as a 1998 SE wheel, 17" x 8", under that part number at DIRECTFORDPARTS.COM, but there is no picture. I was hoping someone would be familiar with them and have a pic.

Well, that catalog is wrong. No contour came with a 17" wheel. The biggest wheel an SE got was 15".

Thanks for all your responses. It is amazing the amount of information that is available from the collective experiences of so many enthusiasts. Merry Christmas to all!

I dont think any stock contour wheel was 8" wide. Are you thinking of these? These are 17x7.5. Basically the 17" version of the pre 98 SE wheels.

DSCN4050.jpg

These were only available for the Mondeo, but you can buy them from BAT.

Wow....that car is so clean

Back