• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I bring you the worst car b@stardization yet

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
barfspin.gif

65_1.JPG

e5_1.JPG

Camborghini?

Rawburt..

4300 is less than 6000K plus? I think not.. was that a typo?

bwahahaha.. Now I get it... your signature... you lived up to it! awesome! too funny

This thread is not going under because of me.

Whats wrong with my car Dave... ? Sorry I don't drive a run of the mill mustang. I wish I would invested into a GT so I could be just like every other high school kid on this planet.... fag!

This thread is not going under because of me.

Whats wrong with my car Dave... ? Sorry I don't drive a run of the mill mustang. I wish I would invested into a GT so I could be just like every other high school kid on this planet.... fag!

no, you got a run of the mill contour svt. then ghetto/ricer-fied it. w00t! :help:

know many highschoolers driving low 12 second mustangs do ya? :rolleyes:

btw, i was initially just busting your balls... but once again, you can't take it!

no, you got a run of the mill contour svt. then ghetto/ricer-fied it. w00t! :help:

Run of the mill csvt huh, there was sooooo many of them made ya know... ? I'm just busting your balls right back, someone needs to make you realize that your mustang is nothing special. Whoopty doooo, you put nitrous on a mustang, no you run 12's... I've never seen that before :rolleyes:

Back