• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Teal Metallic Paint

XT_

CEG'er
Anyone know of a good place to get a touch up tube? I got the last one they had at one of the local Ford dealers last year. I called the rest and they do not have any!

The paint code is RD Teal metallic

a simple way would be to goto autozone or whatever and take a look at the selection they have to best match it up.
Or you could goto a paint specialty store and give them the paint code, they they could mix you up a custom batch. you'd need a spray gun though becuase they'd give it to you in a bucker, not an aerisol can.

there are some places that will put it into an arisol can for you. Nomally costs like $5 more. make sure to get clear coat as well.

In Montana, we had a Carquest paint store that had one of those gizmos that determines the current color of the car. That way, if the paint faded, you will have the correct color instead of the unfaded color.

They would also put it in an aerosol can if you wanted.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a good place to get a touch up tube? I got the last one they had at one of the local Ford dealers last year. I called the rest and they do not have any!

The paint code is RD Teal metallic

PaintScratch.com. I just checked, and they have your color. $14.95 for a tube or a pen. More if you want bigger. Clearcoat is another $7.59. Shipping is $5. HTH,

Back