• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Relocation kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyones has shipped except for Reedicus and Viggenpower
Viggens is ready for pick up
Reedicus I am waiting for the rest of the payment

I forgot the wire loom it appears in all the kits. Sorry, I was rushing trying to get them out and totally over looked the fact they didn't include them with my order.

Ill try to get everything tomorrow and get it back out. Sorry guys

I forgot the wire loom it appears in all the kits. Sorry, I was rushing trying to get them out and totally over looked the fact they didn't include them with my order.

Ill try to get everything tomorrow and get it back out. Sorry guys

I got the box last week, and just opened it lastnight. I was going to ask today about the wire loom...but you just answered my question.

When I was packaging everything I thought i was missing something but was in such a rush becuase i had to go out of town at 11am(was doing this at 10am) I obviously overlooked it. I didn't even realize it until sunday at about noon.

Sorry guys im gonna get the stuff ordered today hopefully

Just inspected my package, everything looks good Steeda!

One question though, what are all of the ring terminals for? LOL, I'm such a noob.

The 125 price is for 3 or more people. Its more if i have to buy one kit all by itself

price

price

Lets just say the normal cost for 25ft of 0/1 gauge is $4/ foot soo 100 bucks. So for $125 shipped its quite the deal mainly becuase I can buy multiples of it at the same time for cheaper price.

Did some research on tha normal price without tha group buy, n this is wot i found. Didn't help me too much tho, so i had to ask.

Last edited:
125 was the price shipped for 3 people 115 each for 6 or more

Price per kit is 160 shipped if only 1 or 2 want it. reason is I only get deals if i buy the stuff in bulk. LIke 12 battery terminals , 6 circuit beakers etc etc.

LOL

I could sell them to just you 2 if you didn't wanna wait for $140 shipped
Thats about what the difference is I pay for the wire for only 2 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back