• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

He just needed another one

Manimillion

Veteran CEG'er
1.jpg

3.jpg

BONUS SHOTS :​

4.jpg

2.jpg

Nima just picked up one more Contour yesterday to add to his collection. Here are some pictures.​

Some nice pictures you have there, I'm diggin the Canon equipment too.

Who's cougar? Member of NECO?

Nice lookin pics man, i need some quality pics just like that of my ride.... Please PM me and tell me what spoiler that is on the contour. (will that fit up to a 98+ trunk ?)

Thanks guys for your kind words.

The camera I am using is a Canon 400D aka. Rebel XTi, all those shots were taken with the Canon EF 10-22mm lens. I will post some high-res pics for you when I have some more time on my hands.

The spoiler on the red contour is the factory spoiler that comes on certain pre98's I believe. And as far as I know it wont fit on a 98+ trunks.

Thanks guys for your kind words.

The camera I am using is a Canon 400D aka. Rebel XTi, all those shots were taken with the Canon EF 10-22mm lens. I will post some high-res pics for you when I have some more time on my hands.

The spoiler on the red contour is the factory spoiler that comes on certain pre98's I believe. And as far as I know it wont fit on a 98+ trunks.

canon FTMFW

great photos :drool:

Im assuming thats the red contour that was for sale on FCO that was located in canada? If it is, I showed some interest in it, but honestly I was looking for something more local.

Either way, nice new ride. It looked like a clean ride from the pics.

Im assuming thats the red contour that was for sale on FCO that was located in canada? If it is, I showed some interest in it, but honestly I was looking for something more local.

Either way, nice new ride. It looked like a clean ride from the pics.

Thats the one ;) Its pretty clean except a couple of dings here and there, which can easily be pulled

The 7 spoke wheels, they are in amazing condition :) The interior although its not leather is in excellent condition as well, just needs to be vacuumed and cleaned up

Tacking it back wasn't as easy since I got caught in some unexpected snowy weather... Had to drive back ~500km's (310 miles) and my average speed on the highways was around 50km/h (~30mp/h)... Saw a lot of cars/trucks in the ditch... The funniest one was probably a snow plow that ended up in the ditch...

Back