• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring/Brand Pic Post!

Koni's with B+G Sports.

DSCF0682.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF01882.jpg

DSCF0695.jpg

DSCF0694.jpg

Can anyone confirm the information i was told about the ST220 struts? I was told and i quote "The ST220 struts have the purch 1 inch lower then the standard struts on our car, so it would sit even lower "

If so where can i locate a pair of these struts, i want my car a bit lower, and i want to keep my H&R's :D

pic of current stance: (its an older pictures and its not the best quality)
l_6cd02f2b9af93bec609b4413649777ce.jpg

Well from what I've read/researched about the koni "kit", people have described it as very similar to the bat kit drop which is a 1 inch drop (according to their website). This is where I got the 1 inch from. I've seen/researched pics of the bat kit and koni kit and have decided neither or these fit the setup/stance I'm looking for. For that reason I went w/ a different setup.

I'm going w/ the Koni w/ Eibachs (going on this week). If I don't like it come spring when I put on the 18's then I will go w/ Koni & B&G's

Last edited:
Well from what I've read/researched about the koni "kit", people have described it as very similar to the bat kit drop which is a 1 inch drop (according to their website). This is where I got the 1 inch from. I've seen/researched pics of the bat kit and koni kit and have decided neither or these fit the setup/stance I'm looking for. For that reason I went w/ a different setup.

I loved my Koni and B+G Sport setup

Koni struts with Ground Controls which are adjustable.

In this pic I am dropped about 1.25" in the front and 1.5" in the rear.

JeffSVT049.jpg

Back