• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE1 local have any suggestions on selling

stilov

CEG'er
my car? as far as papers, sites, etc?

I will be finishing it in the next couple weeks...I have my parts...then Tom will be tuning, as long as the weather permits...it will be done.

Then it will officially go for sale.

You could try, the coloradoan, but most likely that won't do much for you. Then up on the Northeast side of town off of Mulberry there are a lot of mechanics and what not, you could always try putting up a for sale flyer there. I had all my work done at Gooding Performance on Lincoln Lane, across Mulberry from Fort Fun. Talk to Randy and see if he might let you put something up there. Then last case would be like Auto Accesories there on Horsetooth or even PFI(if it is still in existence) out South College by the Tynans.

Your best bet though might be the Denver paper, that is where my family and I find the best luck with cars. I thought you were thinking about selling the Maxima not the tour?

What about CEG's classifieds? With a proper ad, it should sell itself to the Contour loving freaks of North America :shrug: :laugh:

Who else would really want an evil turbo charged Contour?? ($$$)

I am going to sell both. We'll see. I just don't know what the market is like for a contour like mine. There is barely any at all.

I wish you the very best of luck. Try Craigslist.com, I just bought my last car from there, its like an online newspaper for the whole USA. I bought my 323 with the mod money from the contour that I parted out. I sold her stock and still had $500 left over but only got offered $6k for it completely modded. Hope you can sell yours modded, it is a Sweet looking car for sure. Also try ebay -B.

Coloradoracing.net has a classifieds section (mine is listed there)
COSR.com
high altitude imports maybe
AWD pirates
Thinking of other Colorado car forums. . . . .

you wanna buy mine? I am pretty negotiable!!!! It's already in CO! Although with the turbo...I need to go get the downpipe adjusted this week.

Kingpin. . .do you know how much it would cost to get yours shipped back to CO? That's a good price on yours and I'd probably want a few of the goodies thrown back on.

I think about $750-1000. I have a sale pending, so its off the market for the time being (deposit). Sorry.

[/hijack]

Back