• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yall with Stiques or Tours with Turbos read

Arizona Dyno Chip (ADC) used to make a kit for our cars. Not really sure how many are in existence, but I would say about 10. Its definetely a high quality kit. The kit came with either a T-28 turbo or a T3/T4 turbo depending on the stage that you wanted. Generally the 2.5L guys get the T-28 and the 3.0L guys get the T3/T4 since the T-28 is undersized for the 3.0L. Both worked extremely well. Pushing the T-28 to its limits makes about 300 whp. The T3/T4 is over 400 whp. You can see my numbers in my sig. Cost for the kit was $5000-6000 depending on which kit you got.

Tom (warmonger) and joey (burritasvt) are in the process of developing a turbo kit right now and will be selling them. Power levels should be around 275 whp. See the group buy thread for info.

i suspect he has a zetec based on his sig. nobody makes a turbo kit for the zetec contour at this time. however you can buy a focus kit and with some modifications to plumbing it will work.

i suspect he has a zetec based on his sig. nobody makes a turbo kit for the zetec contour at this time. however you can buy a focus kit and with some modifications to plumbing it will work.

but he doesn't as he posted in the duratec forums about injectors ... just because it is a base model doesn't mean it has the zetec, nor just because it is the high end model means that it has the duratec ... my LS is the higher model but it only has the zetec not the duratec like many think it should ...

Do you 'got' a search button at the top of your screen? Please use it before you start another thread.

Mark

Word! This is like 5,000th post in F.I about turbo kits for contours.

Hahaa! Excellent post Chris! I was actually looking for one that Todras posted a few weeks ago. It shows the arrow going towards the "New Thread" button, but a hand(or something similar) intercepts the arrow, and drags it to the "Search" button. Hilarious!!

Mark

but he doesn't as he posted in the duratec forums about injectors ... just because it is a base model doesn't mean it has the zetec, nor just because it is the high end model means that it has the duratec ... my LS is the higher model but it only has the zetec not the duratec like many think it should ...

And by definition the (-)engine parts = (-) high end :shrug:

lol, j/k man :laugh:

Back