• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photoshop Skills?!

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
Since my other thread got closed, I m going to try and explain the color scheme again...

Andy's Auto Sport Front Bumper has 3 big holes in the front...

Now, picture a line coming from the side of the car from above the tires, down around the headlight to the middle of the bumper, then down between the left hole and center, below the center hole, and then back up between the right hole and center hole...that line less then an inch thick in white...

black on top, and silver frost on bottom

no, the line, after it comes back down the side of the car straight, the silver bottom on the back bumper, i'd leave that area around the exhaust tips black

i really want to see what it would look like kinda before i paint the car, so any help would be appreciated, and they closed my other thread as I stated!

Neeeds photo of car. please.

I'm having the worst time picturing your description...

Last edited:
dont have the paintjob yet, thats why i need a photoshop done,. and i dont have my AAS bumper on yet... maybe this is hopeless

624597_1_full.jpg

thanks for the picture, let me explain a little now, sorry this is complete CRAP!

2554492_4_full.jpg

I'd also like to see a front on shot if anyone has an image they can do that with

Without seeing the Photoshop, I feel it's going to make the car look bucktoothed.

yeah, that hopefully doesn't do my idea justice, otherwise, back to the drawing board(figuratively speaking)

thanks, yeah, something like that is what i wanted to see, now i just gotta envision my black grill with nothing in it, gray mesh, and my unknowns, but i think it'll look good

that actually looks pretty decent.
I think if the silver was on top, that'd give it more of the bucktoothed look, but that PS doesn't look too bad IMO.

a little smoother photoshop would really do it justice too, but i am definetly going to do it i think

Now I see it in a Photoshop I agree with Kim. Maybe it's just that chop but it makes the car look sleeker, and newer (today's trend of a higher beltline / lower roofline).

a little smoother photoshop would really do it justice too, but i am definetly going to do it i think

smoothest I can get with a LR jpeg. That has 100% to do with the final outcome. Check out my HR M6 in the chop contest.

i think that the paint scheme will work as long as you painter can determine the lines of the car and interpert it.

Back